Perdedores de Tiempo, Ganadores de Alma

lunes, 23 de julio de 2018

FOREVER


I need to tell you that i love you
I need to get drunk at your light
I want you to tear me to kisses
That you cure my blindness
I want you to drag me to your kingdom
I need to be your slave, every day
Forever.
I know you look at me, i need your look
Even if ignore you, ¡look at me!
I need you to kill my pride,
I need you to forgive my scorn
I want to love you, and i do not know how,
That without your love you can not breathe
Although i do not look at you
I want to caress your feet at least
I need to kiss your hands, your breasts
Every moment of my life
Forever
I need and i want  you not to hate me
I need you to wait to give me life
I need your patience
I want to be able to love you
How do you love me
Forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario