Perdedores de Tiempo, Ganadores de Alma

lunes, 5 de julio de 2021

SURRENDER

 

Abandonment with the rotten soul,
Drowned in loneliness
Smiling at my sadness
Only in my abandonment.
Despised in my shyness,
Ashamed of my cowardice.
I am guilty of falling in love
without permission of any god,
Sentenced not to touch you,
Not look at you
Without thinking about you
Forced to hate you
And not being able to do it.
Life smells of desire
and desire tastes like gall to me
because I only love you,
that life steals from me.
I have given up.
I'm exhausted from crying
bored of rowing,
without being able to reach your roadstead,
the cradle that rocked, calmed me,
and it made me laugh with joy.
There are no more forces, I'm leaving
let the stream crash,
that the seawall of hate
fray my soul
let me die of pain
But let the torture end
of not being able to make you feel
That I have always loved you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario